[Localization] Request for Dutch lang admin rights for Abiword

Pjotr pliniusminor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 13:39:15 EDT 2011

As suggested to me by Chris Leonard, on the Abiword mailing list, I
hereby request Dutch lang admin
rights for Abiword.

I've registered at Pootle today. My user name is "Pjotr" (without the
quotation marks).

Thanks in advance, Pjotr.

P.S.: I just e-mailed you guys with the same request, *without* a
subscription to this mailing list. That message is being held pending
moderation. So I subscribed to post my request again, in order to get
it sooner under your eyes. Sorry if my double posting causes
confusion. :P