[Localization] Bamana Abiword localization

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 16:20:13 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 3:08 PM, Dominique Rochefort <issasamb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> You are right, the official language name is "Bamanankan", that's the name
> we should be using.
>
> The plural forms are the exact same as Mandinka, that is :
>
> Plural-Forms: nplurals=3; plural=n==0?0:n==1?1:2;
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dominique

Bamanankan project is established, POT uploaded (to both 2.8 and 2.9)

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/bm/upstream_POT/

There were some pre-existing strings (a partial Bambara project had
been uploaded from AnLoc), so I uploaded with conflicts as
suggestions, so they will need review.  I also went over the printf
errors and made some suggestions for changes as well as setting them
to "fuzzy" so that they will be reviewed,