[Localization] [Sur] TamTam activity Spanish locales

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 11:54:59 EDT 2011

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 11:42 AM, Alexandro Colorado <jza at openoffice.org> wrote:

> Sounds good, will do.
> There are indeed many strings that can be 'homologized' between these apps.
> We are also about to undergo a major revision of the strings.

Alexandro,

That will be a very valuable contribution.  We host the ABiWord PO
files, but submission is via e-mail to their mailing list, which I
would be happy to do on behalf of the Spanish team, so just let me
know when you feel it is ready to turn in to them for commit.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Pootle_Projects#AbiWord

I've haven't looked extemnsively at the OOO strings in hopes of
finding matches that could be easily transferred across to leverage
other's work, but the functions of any word-processing package are
obviously similar at their core.