[Localization] Kinyarwanda administrator

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 10:27:14 EST 2011

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 10:22 AM, Intwali jimmy <jimmy at laptop.org> wrote:

> Thanks for the quick reply,am going to register to pootle server but
> do i need to contact Juliano to be administrator because i know him or
> i just have to register to pootle server?
> thanks once again for your support.

Just register on the Pootle server and begin translating.

Your strings will not be committed to the repository until a language admin
reviews and commits them.  If you need to have the admin priv to do commits,
I'd prefer to hear from Juliano that he wants you to have that priv, but as
a language admin, he can grant it himself.