[Localization] Required admin Privileges for Urdu Language

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 02:41:39 EST 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 1:30 AM, Xahid <zahid.butt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to have Admin Privileges for Urdu language translation project
> for the user name Xahid at pootle
>
> Regards,
> Xahid

I would suggest focusing on the projects in this order:

Glucose 0,94 is the version in current stable builds.  There are (so
far) only 86 words different between Glcuose 0.94 and Glucose, so if
you focus on Glucose 0.94,  I can help out by transferring identical
strings into the other Glucose versions.
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/ur/glucose94/

Fructose
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/ur/fructose/

OLPC Software
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/ur/olpc_software/

Honey (prioritize the activities that will be used, ask advice if you
want suggestions.)
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/ur/honey/

If you are using a "dual-boot" Sugar-Gnome image, it might be good to
work on AbiWord to have a fully featured word processor that handles
RTL languages well.  The Write Activity is a modified version of
AbiWord without all of the "bells and whistles" of the full product.
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/ur/upstream_POT/

eToys is very popular, but also very big, so I would leave it until later.
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/ur/etoys_new/

More information on the projects can be found here:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Pootle_Projects

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator