[Localization] Required admin Privileges for Urdu Language

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 02:29:38 EST 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 1:30 AM, Xahid <zahid.butt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to have Admin Privileges for Urdu language translation project
> for the user name Xahid at pootle
>
> Regards,
> Xahid

Xahid,

Welcome to the Sugar Labs / OLPC / eToys Localization community.

Xahid is helping an Urdu-language classroom with getting an updated
image on their XO laptops (to include Urdu L10n) and so he will need
to be able to commit PO files as they are reviewed and completed in
order to get thsoe translations into the image he will be building.

You have been granted lang-admin on Urdu,  Please let us know how you
work is going.    Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.
If we don't know the answer, we will try to put you in touch with
someone who does.

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator