[Localization] TamTam i18n improvements

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 11:32:30 EDT 2011

Dear Localizers,

I forgot to mention that we have changed a few of the instrument name
strings (the tooltips) to something more sensible (ounk > guinea pig)
and in many cases added a link to a relevant wikipedia article about
the instrument to help you understand what a "Rhodes piano" is and how
you might translate that into your mother tongue.  The same is true
for some of the SynthLab technical terms (VCO, LFO, etc.) so please
review these strings in light of a better L10n context provide by the
improvements made in the i18n.