[Localization] Arabic translation

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue Sep 28 10:30:56 EDT 2010

On 09/21/2010 05:41 PM, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 05:29:50PM +0200, Simon Schampijer wrote:

>>> AFAICT, it worked fine when I tested it (that hack was suggested after a
>>> discussion here IIRC), but that was a while ago.
>>
>> I think the discussion you are referring to is: http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/localization/2008-August/001352.html
>
> Yes, I believe it is.

Hi Khaled,

as I have been testing Arabic translations when working on fixing this
bug I came across a few oddities I was not sure if they were right or
not (For example the positioning of the cursor in the search entry. The
'>' icon in the Journal that brings you to the details of an an entry.
The activities listed in the frame.). As I do not speak Arabic (yet)...
:) For example the positioning of the cursor in the search entry.

Do you have the time to grab an olpc build and have a look and comment?
Chris has created a tracker bug at [2].

Regards,
    Simon

[1] http://download.laptop.org/xo-1/os/official/latest/ or