[Localization] [ANNOUNCE] Sucrose 0.89.6 Development Release (Release Candidate)

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed Sep 22 04:10:25 EDT 2010

Dear Sugar Community,

This is our development release number 6 in the development cycle [1]!

This is our Release candidate!

We now entered Hard Code Freeze. When the hard code freeze is in effect,
each and every code change should be approved by the release team. Only
critical fixes will be considered.

To request approval send mail to sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org,
including the patch and a detailed description of the changes, the
benefits and the risks. Approval will have to be granted by two members
of the team.

There will be a bug fix release at the end of October, so all the other
bug fixes which are not considered for the release can go in there.

Full release notes can be found at [2].

Thanks everyone for your great contributions!

In behalf of the sugar community,
      Your Release Team

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.90/Roadmap#Schedule
[2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.90/0.89.6_Notes