[Localization] Syncing between sugarlabs.org and squeak.org

K. K. Subramaniam kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 14:27:40 EDT 2010

On Wednesday 15 Sep 2010 7:19:34 pm Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> On 15.09.2010, at 14:23, K. K. Subramaniam wrote:
> > Is this sync automatic or is it scheduled at intervals?
>
> It's not a "sync", Pootle directly commits to our svn. The language admin
> needs to push the "commit" button.

Thanks, Bert. It is nice to hear that there is no lag.

Can the current admin for kn in Etoys, please commit the changes to Etoys svn?
I would like to see them in the next Etoys release candidate that I can take
around to show teachers and get them involved in the project.

I would also like to sign up as the lang admin for kn translations. It really
needs a boost. Thanks.

Subbu