[Localization] Syncing between sugarlabs.org and squeak.org

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 09:50:59 EDT 2010

Subbu,

Bert would probably have the best answer to that.  In general, strings
translated in Pootle do not get pushed to the software repo until the
language administrator performs a "Commit to VCS" action.  At the moment,
Kannada doesn't have a language admin, would you like to be made language
admin of Kannada?

When a project is coming up on a release, you will see announcements of
string-freezes (to give localizers a stable base from which to polish off
their strings and a nudge to do so) and calls for language admins to review
and commit their files on this list.

cjl