[Localization] New pootle sysadmin

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Oct 4 16:09:13 EDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 23:23 +0530, தங்கமணி அருண் wrote:

>         I've not seen your subscription request yet. The systems
>         mailing list requires approval for new subscriptions. This is
>         the list:
>
>  I am there in the systems mailing list.

Ah, that's correct. I forgot I was no longer list admin :-)

> I do not have GPG key. If needed i shall create one and send to you.
> Is that okay ??

Sure, go ahead. Use "gpg --gen-key" and then "gpg --send-key" to upload
it to a public server. It would be best if you could get it signed by a
few people who are already connected to the gpg web of trust, but it's
not always easy.

To get your shell account, you will also need an ssh keypair. You can
follow this procedure:

 http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sysadmin/Shell_account_request

> My wiki user link is below,
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%99%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%
> 95%E0%AE%AE%E0%AE%A3%E0%AE%BF_%E0%AE%85%E0%AE%B0%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%A3%E0%
> AF%8D

Ok got it. I'm surprised your username didn't trigger any bugs in
Chromium or Mediawiki :-)