[Localization] New pootle sysadmin

தங்கமணி அருண் thangam.arunx at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 13:53:17 EDT 2010

Bert,

Sorry for the late reply.

>     Can you come on FreeNode channel #sugar any time to talk with "bernie"
> >     for an (informal) interview and to discuss possible tasks? Actually,
> >     might be away from the keyboard soon, but be persistent and
> eventually I
> >     will respond.
> >
> > Sure. Will be there .
>
> I've seen you on the channel backlog, but you arrived while I was
> asleep. What's your timezone? I'm currently in GMT+2.

I am from India. So my time zone would be IST (GMT+5:30)

> >     If you haven't done so, please create an account for yourself in the
> >     wiki and subscribe to the systems mailing list at
> >     http://lists.sugarlabs.org/
> >
> > Just now joined in the mailing list.
>
> I've not seen your subscription request yet. The systems mailing list
> requires approval for new subscriptions. This is the list:

 I am there in the systems mailing list.

> Also, do you have a public gpg key?

I do not have GPG key. If needed i shall create one and send to you. Is that
okay ??

My wiki user link is below,
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%99%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%95%E0%AE%AE%E0%AE%A3%E0%AE%BF_%E0%AE%85%E0%AE%B0%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%A3%E0%AF%8D

--