[Localization] Arabic translation

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Mon Oct 4 14:15:48 EDT 2010

Sorry for the late reply.

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 04:30:56PM +0200, Simon Schampijer wrote:
> as I have been testing Arabic translations when working on fixing
> this bug I came across a few oddities I was not sure if they were
> right or not (For example the positioning of the cursor in the
> search entry. The '>' icon in the Journal that brings you to the
> details of an an entry. The activities listed in the frame.). As I
> do not speak Arabic (yet)... :) For example the positioning of the
> cursor in the search entry.
>
> Do you have the time to grab an olpc build and have a look and
> comment? Chris has created a tracker bug at [2].

Unfortunately I'm bit overloaded with other stuff right now, but I'm
happy there is some interest in fixing Arabic related bugs now. I hope
to be able to do some more testing in the near future (back in the olden
days, I learnt Python just to fix OLPC Arabic bugs, I hope this time it
will be more fruitful).

Regards,
 Khaled

--