[Localization] Etoys translation

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Mar 29 17:54:59 EDT 2010

On 29.03.2010, at 21:58, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> On 29.03.2010, at 18:40, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
>>
>> I was about to update the Etoys release for Sugar 0.88 (due today).
>>
>> I just noticed that there is a full Tamil translation:
>>
>> http://translate.sugarlabs.org/ta/etoys/
>>
>> which for some reason does not show up in the Etoys repo:
>>
>> http://dev.laptop.org/git/projects/etoys/tree/po
>>
>> Could someone fix this, please?
>>
>> - Bert -
>
> Thanks. Also, should we use
> 	po/zh_CN/etoys_Dec10_RaytoMe.po
> instead of the empty
> 	po/zh_CN/etoys.po
>
> ? If so, you need to copy it over and delete the odd-named file.

Err, no. If I look at this for Chinese

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/zh_CN/etoys/

it appears po/zh_CN/etoys.po is more complete, but has not been committed.

Another problem: Vietnamese claims to be 100% translated, but only has 2425 phrases, unlike the other translations that have 4412 phrases. Something appears to have gone lost:

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/vi/etoys/

- Bert -