[Localization] Translating SugarOS applications in Tamil (India)

தங்கமணி அருண் thangam.arunx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 09:15:31 EDT 2010

Hi Sayamindu/All,

I am Thangamani Arun from Tamil Nadu, India.

I have been working with ILUG-Chennai, Free Software Foundation of Tamil
Nadu.

I have contributed to Gnome and KDE Tamil translation and co-ordinated
Ubuntu Tamil Team for two years.

Now we have group of peoples from FSFTN and Tamil Computing Team to work on
Translating Sugar OS applications in to Tamil Language.

we would like to co-ordinate Tamil translation for Sugar OS. And aslo
planned to release a Tamil version of Sugar OS.

Kindly guide to us to bring this work to reality.

Thanks
Arun

--
அன்புடன்