[Localization] [ANNOUNCE] Pootle migration

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 07:40:00 EST 2010

Hello,
Just a small heads-up - we are tentatively going to upgrade to Pootle
2.0 at the end of this week. I don't have a fixed date and time yet (I
just uncovered a problem with Pootle's symlink handling which causes
issues with our entire git<-->pootle workflow), however, I do expect a
downtime of around 24 hours (since the metadata and indexing data
associated with each PO file need to be refreshed as a part of the
migration process).
I will keep this list posted on how things go
Thank you,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta