[Localization] Fwd: Attention: Language Admins

Urso Wieske uwieske at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 14:18:55 EST 2010

Hi Chris,

I am starting translation as of tomorrow for the language PAP.
I want my translations to go with the next Sugar release due March 1st.
There's a lot to be done so I am setting up a strategy and a priority
projectlist.
I need to translate the Sugar content and also the project below. I don't
know if some of them belong to the core Sugar resources.
Can you tell me which ones are part of the standard Sugar distribution and
which ones are addons?
Plus, do you know how long ittakes on average to translate Sugar content.
(the standard basic set of projects on the Sugar Pootle server)
This information is for me relevant so that I can determine
how many translators I have to allocate in order to meet the deadline of
March 1st.
Can you also tell what I have to do to add one of the projects below which
are not part of the standard Sugar Pootle (initial) translationset.

Journal
Browse
Measure
Memory programma