[Localization] various glitches

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 01:14:08 EDT 2009

Alex,

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 4:16 AM, Alexander Dupuy <alex.dupuy at mac.com> wrote:

> You're welcome.  Going through Chris' and my suggestions in the new
> translations (to remove the now-redundant ones) I noticed that while I have
> rights to review (accept/reject) suggestions in Spanish Fructose, I don't
> have that right in Glucose or Honey.  If the administrator for the Spanish
> translation team could give me that right, I would be happy to go through
> and remove the various now-redundant suggestions present in those projects.
>
> @alex

You should now have "review" on all relevant lang-es projects.  Thanks for
your work.

I've been going through and trying to rationalize/standardize the privs
settings a little bit across the many (nearly 100) languages.  As one of the
longest standing and most widely-used projects lang-es privs were a little
more complex/varied than most and so I hadn't touched them before, but I did
just go in and add "review" to the average registered users (default) privs.