[Localization] Sugarcamp Bolzano 2009 [1]Register [2]Planning Meeting

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Oct 8 13:34:54 EDT 2009

Hey,

[1] Register:
As many of you know the next Sugarcamp will be from 7th to 13th November
2009 in Bolzano, Italy -
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/Sugarcamp_Bolzano_2009.

If you want to attend - please add your name to the wiki page! We
originally included the weekend (7, 8th of November), to be sure to make
it possible for people that work or go to school to attend, too. If that
is important for you, please reply to this email and state so. Otherwise
we might decide to start the 9th and do the meeting more condensed.

What will this Sugarcamp be about among other things:
- define the 0.88 roadmap
- work on 0.88 features

[2] Planing Meeting:
We will do a planning meeting tomorrow the 9th of October on irc #sugar
on freenode: 14:00 UTC. We mainly want to define the schedule for those
dates and see what we need to organize as well in advance.

Regards,
    Simon