[Localization] Malagasian in Pootle and Sugar

s.boutayeb at free.fr s.boutayeb at free.fr
Sat Jul 18 08:46:49 EDT 2009

Hi Sayamindu,

Could you please tell me if the malagasian locale can be included in the list of
locales in Sugar?

This locale doesn't appaear to be present in the files downloaded from
sugar-jhbuild. As for the XO, the language section shows "Malagasian" in the
list of languages, however this locale seems to be void.

I suspect that the malagasian translators should submit their work beforehand,
but I dont have such button in the Pootle UI.

Could you please tell me if I am doing anything wrong?

Thank you in advance

Best  regards

Samy