[Localization] Some letters in Turkish translation

Markus Schlager m.slg at gmx.de
Thu Jul 9 15:00:01 EDT 2009

Hi Sayamindu,

Yes, you are right. The first 7 entries in the translation dictionary are
not meant to be translated.

For more explanation see "Special Instructions" at

http://info.scratch.mit.edu/Translation/Translating_Scratch

This is the same for Etoys.

My opinion on these strings is they should not be there, since I don't
consider it to be a translator's job to decide which fonts to use. I may
be wrong for non-latin fonts, though.

Markus