[Localization] Translation of Etoys into Swedish

Monika nicci at saunalahti.fi
Tue Jan 27 12:18:52 EST 2009

Good news that there's someone else translating Swedish actively, I have been translating online, and got quite a bit done over the holidays, but unfortunately work has kept me busy lately. I'm being entirely selfish as well, I bought an XO for my son, and he will receive it for his 5th birthday in a few months :)  Good thing I haven't done any work on the etoys file in a while, so we didn't both do the same work. I think I'll tacke etoys again now once I see what is left after your translations are uploaded Susanna.
Nicci