[Localization] (no subject)

cecile.r at bluewin.ch cecile.r at bluewin.ch
Tue Jan 20 14:32:04 EST 2009

Dear all,

As Obama is beeing sworn in and is thanking so many people, I feel a bit embarrassed doing the same...

Seriously, I feel indispensable to thank Lionel Laske and Samy Boutayeb from OLPC-France because I would not have been able to get to first base without their help, availability and kindness.

They are a tremendous plus to the organisation. They helped me have access and understand the Floss functioning for translations and, thanks to them, I have become a happy volunteer !

Cécile