[Localization] Bad Gateway!

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Sat Feb 21 02:28:24 EST 2009

Hi everyone :)

Every now and then during the day (sometimes too often for my
patience), the OLPC Pootle server suddenly stops talking to me and I
get the message:
___
Bad Gateway!

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /translate/vi/
scratch/Scratch.po.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 502
dev.laptop.org
___

It's blocked right now. Does anyone know what is causing this?

So far, if I wait for a while, the server will start talking to me
again. However, I'd really prefer it not go off and sulk like this.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n