[Localization] Please add all those tasty treats for Vietnamese

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Thu Feb 12 00:58:03 EST 2009

Hi everyone :)

I am just returning to action (I hope) after several months unable to
participate, so sorry if I have not caught up with everything. It will
take me quite a while to catch up, especially with all the mailing
lists. (In addition to my current illness, I suffer from TMML: Too
Many Mailing Lists™. ;) )

Meanwhile, Chris Leonard has kindly drawn my attention to all the
kilojoules being supplied by the OLPC Pootle server, so please add the
projects Fructose, Glucose and Honey for the Vietnamese language. (I
am pleased that we are not carrying artificial sweeteners such as
Saccharine and Aspartame.)

As an efficiency measure, if possible, please add new projects to
Vietnamese by default. Otherwise, we might miss them.

Thanks for your help. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n