[Localization] Request to become Bahasa Melayu translation administrator

Mohd Lazim decfiv at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 14:21:22 EST 2009

Hi all,

My name is Mohd Lazim Bin Abdul Raoh and I'm from Malaysia. I'm one of the translator for Bahasa Melayu in Pootle Server. I've registered to the Pootle server with the name of mythrage. As stated by Chris Leonard at the IRC, he said that I can request to become translator administrator for Bahasa Melayu.

I would like to take this chance to request from localization administrator to let me become the Bahasa Melayu translation administrator. I will take the responsibility to administer and make Bahasa Melayu localization available to the OLPC project as well as the XO laptop.

I hope that you'll accept my request so that my hometown language become one of the language available for the OLPC localization. Thanks for Chris Leonard for give me opportunity to contribute to OLPC translation. Thank you.

Lazim,
Pootle username: mythrage
Mail: mythrage at yahoo.com