[Localization] Plural not properly handled in Journal

Yuan Chao yuanchao at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 15:12:18 EST 2009

Dear Sayamindu,

  Originally I didn't expect all the Chinese localization has been
pushed in the recent Fedora 11 builds. So I didn't noticed there's a
problem about plural terms in Journal. In the latest F11 OS10,
activities records with plural, for ex. weeks, days.. , remains
un-translated. Is this simply a bug for Journal or is there anything
special I should do when translating on Pootle? Could you help clarify
this?

Thank you very much!

--
Best regards,