[Localization] XS School Server Installation - No GUI

Γαβριήλ Τασιόπουλος gabriel.tasiopoulos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 19:23:15 EST 2009

Hello. I have a couple of XO's and some netbooks with Sugar on a Stick so I
wanted to set up School Server on my laptop to complement them and test work
scenarios. The installation went smoothly and after all 546 packages were
installed I rebooted the computer. Fedora started loading and after entering
root it welcomed me to School Server, without any GUI.

Is there something I have to run to get the GUI? Maybe install additional
files?

Your input will be really appreciated. Thank's in advance,

Gabriel.