[Localization] [support-gang] FYI, Sugar Labs press release is up

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 09:53:34 EST 2009

Sean,

IMHO, it would be an entirely appropriate use of the localization list
(copied on this message) to post the link to the press release and request
assistance with translations of the text.  For a one-off like this it
doesn't make sense to host it in Pootle; but I'm sure that there are Sugar
Labs / OLPC localizers that would make the effort to help the communications
efforts.

Sugar Labs / OLPC Localization list
http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/localization

cjl

Sugar Labs press release:
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sugar-labs-nonprofit-announces-v2-of-sugar-on-a-stick-with-improved-e-book-readers-recycles-any-usb-stick-into-learning-environment-for-children-partners-with-nexcopy-inc-78758252.html

E-mail translations to:
Sugar Labs: Sean Daly, Marketing Coordinator
e-mail: pr at sugarlabs.org