[Localization] Please update Etoys translations for upcoming release

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Aug 24 16:12:46 EDT 2009

On 21.08.2009, at 13:32, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> On 21.08.2009, at 13:14, Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 5:06 PM, Bert
>> Freudenberg<bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
>>> Dear translators,
>>>
>>> we are nearing the next big Etoys release, expected to happen in
>>> early
>>> September. I pushed the templates for the latest beta release
>>> (4.0.2247). We only expect very few string changes in the next
>>> weeks.
>>>
>>> So please update the translations at
>>>
>>> http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/etoys/
>>>
>>> and also make sure they are pushed.
>>>
>> POT files are merged manually - typically once per week (Friday is
>> the
>> usual time). However, if there is an urgent requirement, I can do it
>> earlier during the week.

The Etoys files are merged now when I access them from Pootle. But
they were not checked into git apparently?

>>> Also, Chinese and Turkish show twice the actual number of entries,
>>> what's up with that?
>>>

>> There is a bogus file for Chinese - I'll delete that. As for
>> Turkish -
>> there are two files, with different encodings.

Chinese still has two files.

But thanks anyway, now that the templates are merged, translators can
start on Etoys. Looks like there were only about 30 phrases changed
since the last release, so it's not that bad :)

- Bert -