[Localization] Announce: GUI keyboard layout editor

Simos Xenitellis simos.lists at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 17 06:41:53 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 11:41 AM, Simos Xenitellis
<simos.lists at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I would like to announce that a GUI layout editor has just been made available,
> http://simos.info/blog/archives/750

I have some technical problems with my web hosting provider.

In the meanwhile, see
http://code.google.com/p/keyboardlayouteditor

and use Google cache to get the missing blog post,
(do a google search for 'simos keyboard layout editor', then click on
the Cache link).

I am traveling at the moment, I should resolve this in a couple of days.

Cheers,
Simos