[Localization] Localization status page?

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 12:40:55 EDT 2008

Is there a way to generate a Wiki page with summary status of some
kind for each Localization project? I would like to see

* Language name
* % completed
* Administrator (name and link)
* # of localizers

Would this be useful to others? What other information would you like?
Can anybody script this for Sayamindu?

Also, is there a way to contact a Localization administrator who does
not have a User: page? I would like to discuss outreach to language
communities with some of them. I put the outline of a process on the
Localization page in the Wiki, but I want to find out more about what
has worked for others.

--
Don't panic.--HHGTTG, Douglas Adams
fivethirtyeight.com, 3bluedudes.com Obama still ahead in EC!