[Localization] Some extra information for Etoys translation

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Sep 2 05:11:55 EDT 2008

IMHO the comments in the POT are not explicit enough for a translator
to understand their "meta" nature. They should have examples. Also the
phrase could be made to stand out better. Maybe a common prefix, and
use all upper-case? "PO_LANGUAGE_NAME" might alert the translator
better than "Language-Name" which looks like any regular phrase:

#: TRANSLATORS: Put in the name of your language, NOT the translation
of "language name". E.g. "Español" or "Русский".
msgid "PO_LANGUAGE_NAME"

And since Etoys does not use a single font like Scratch does, why do
we try to mimic it?

- Bert -