[Localization] New draft layout for Khmer keyboard: Feedback wanted

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 18:16:13 EDT 2008

I just uploaded a new version of the draft at
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Sayamindu/Khmer_Keyboard_Draft

The general principle is like:

a) only one character of the US (qwerty) layout is shown on the keys
b) the character on the top left of the keys is generated in the Khmer
mode through the Alt-Gr keys

This is based on the standard layout proposed by the National ICT
Development Authority of the Royal Government of Cambodia (NiDA) -
more at http://www.khmeros.info/drupal/?q=en/node/399
Thanks,
Sayamindu

Sayamindu Dasgupta