[Localization] New draft layout for Khmer keyboard: Feedback wanted

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 09:13:42 EDT 2008

I am curious how you will handle the 5 glyphs on the ESC key. Also,
why the <-- on the erase key? It is not standard. If you want a
graphic, the <X] graphic would be more usual. Finally, has it been
considered to add Khmer to the labels of the Ctrl, Alt, Tab, Shift,
Enter, and Erase keys as is "standard" in Cambodia?

-walter

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 4:58 AM, Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We recently got some proposals for changes in our old Khmer layout[1].
> The proposed changes are in
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User_talk:Sayamindu/Khmer_Keyboard_Draft
> Please comment (and forward to people who might be interested in this).
>
> Thanks,
> Sayamindu
>

> [1] http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Khmer_Keyboard
> --