[Localization] Dutch translation on cadidate-765

Myckel Habets myckel at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Oct 2 02:33:20 EDT 2008

Hello Sayamindu,

I've tested candidate-765 yesterday on my XO laptop, with the Dutch
language pack. I've got some points where I would like to have some
insight on.

1) In pootle the string for "Journal" in the main screen (favorites
view) of sugar is translated, in the candidate release it doesn't show
up as such, still in Englishg. Is this because it is a candidate release
or a bug?
2) Same goes for the "Anything" field in the pop-up menu and the time
selection fields in the Journal activity.
3) The Software update section isn't translated (the option to commit
it in pootle isn't there also, so that might be the cause). When will
be able to submit that?

Cheers,

Myckel