[Localization] Help with the stuffer sheet translations

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:58:04 EST 2008

I think very young children:

infant (a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to
walk or talk) "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her
arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so
different"

(http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=infant)

Cheers,
Sayamindu

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 11:11 PM, Eduardo H. Silva
<hoboprimate at gmail.com> wrote:
> Btw, one of the warnings in the sheet is "Not for use by infants".
> With infants, you mean children altogether, or of what age-range? I
> want to find a better way in translating this warning, so that it
> doesn't encompass all children, since after all the laptop was
> designed for >6 years old.
>
> Eduardo
>
> 2008/11/12 Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>:
>> On 13.11.2008, at 00:32, Markus Schlager wrote:
>>
>>> Only with the stuffer_sheet
>>> there are stil two suggestions pending. Maybe you could decline those,
>>> since I don't have privileges to do so.
>>

>> Hmm, I do not see suggestions ... it shows as 100% translated for me.
>>
>> - Bert -

Sayamindu Dasgupta