[Localization] Problems with spanish localization

Markus Schlager m.slg at gmx.de
Thu May 22 18:55:45 EDT 2008

On Tue, 13 May 2008, Alexander Dupuy wrote:

> Pilar Saenz writes:
> > I'm trying to translate XO - Bundled projects at Pootle server but
> > there is not submit option only suggest. When I use suggest, translate
> > box and suggest box remain empty.
> >

> This is an unfortunate bug with the Pootle user interface - there is no
> feedback to indicate that a suggestion has been made, however, your
> suggestions are present.

Is there a chance for this to get fixed, since this is really irritating?
With a growing number of users (I'm concerned with the German translation
of eToys) the concept of suggestions is becoming even more important.
Another problem is that pootle often shows quite a mess when you select
'Show Suggestions'.

Markus