[Localization] Translating the OLPC website via Pootle

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 10:26:57 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have been thinking of ways to get the website translation workflow
in Pootle, and the main problem till now was that the website POT
files used tokens like bio1, bio3, etc, etc . I came up a Python
script today, which extracts the English translations, and puts them
in the POT file as comments. This approach seemed to work, and I have
set up a _test_ project for the website translation at
https://dev.laptop.org/translate/projects/website/

Do you think this is a workable way to go forward ?

Thanks,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta