[Localization] Activity sheet always in english

LASKE, Lionel (C2S) LLASKE at c2s.fr
Mon Mar 3 12:11:07 EST 2008

Hi all,

May be I'm doing something wrong but it seems that whatever locale is set, the "Activity" sheet is always is English.
For example, if I choose to set Sugar in French and I use the last Oficina.po to translate Paint Activity, the "Activity" sheet of the Paint Activity (to stop activity, to put in journal and to activity share with someone else) stay in "English".
I've got the same thing in an emulated XO or on my G1G1 XO.
Any idea about this ?

                Lionel.