[Localization] Kreyòl Localization

Marvin Demuth marvindemuth at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 20 15:10:36 EDT 2008

At 12:16 PM 6/20/2008, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

>Anyone translating Etoys should subscribe to the Etoys list.

>Etoys is more complex than all the other activities combined, and we
>are still working on improving the situation for translators (see the
>past discussions).

Taking into account the etoys complexity, perhaps Jude and others should
work on all the other categories first and save etoys until last.

If I understand Pootle, the common strings translated in the other categories
will automatically be translated into etoys, then the remainder can
be translated
after learning more about etoys.

I pulled up the most recent month of etoy messages.  I did not see an easy
way to search the archives.  I presume that you have to look at the
thread headings and pull up the messages and review them.  Am I
overlooking the search feature?

Marvin Demuth