[Localization] Kreyòl Localization

Marvin Demuth marvindemuth at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 20 12:23:45 EDT 2008

Thanks Samy!  I will follow your suggestion.

Perhaps, Sayamindu or someone can give us this information:

1.  Number of members on the Localization List

2.  Number of unique strings in the seven categories needing translation.

As I understand Pootle, if you translate a string
in one category, then Pootle automatically
handles the translation in the other instances
where the string appears, regardless of the category.  Is this correct?

Marvin Demuth