[Localization] Can't download XO-Core directory from Pootle

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Tue Jun 17 03:31:06 EDT 2008

On 17/06/2008, at 3:20 AM, Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:

> Seems to work for me.. could you possibly check again ?
> (https://dev.laptop.org/translate/vi/xo_core/xo_core-vi.zip)

No, I still get "file does not exist". :(

Hmm, looks like it might be a browser issue. I was able to download it
from Camino. Then I rebooted Omniweb (meaning I had to login again to
_all_ my Pootles) and I was still unable to download this file.

Sorry for the noise. I haven't had that problem before: I've always
been able to download the zips from Pootles in Omniweb. I'll take it
up with the OW devs.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n