[Localization] localized keyboard

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Wed Jun 11 10:04:23 EDT 2008

Could someone wikifi all this, please?
Sorry I cannot volunteer.

"Keyboards" page, or "G1G1 desired keyboard layouts", maybe better.

Might help other people get involved, and help carry the point across to
OLPC G1G1 decision makers...

BTW, there's some keyboard layouts around, the one in the Bolivia wiki
page has the current Spanish keyboard in the borrowed B4 I have been
using, so they did make localized keyboards at some point, and of course
they are doing so for Uruguay and Peru I should guess, and I wonder
what's happening in Colombia, and especially Haiti...

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Spanish_Keyboard

Yama