[Localization] localized or "international" keyboard ?

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Mon Jun 9 18:28:03 EDT 2008

zut alors :-)

For a one-on-one, a USB keyboard will work, which I am sure you have
thought of, but I am aware, it not at all a solution. (the one I tried
here didn't work too well, so I am not enthusiastic in vouching for it)

Will keep working, trying to solve this as I did with Solar, because the
problem is too big and at the same time too small for OLPC corporate...

Yama