[Localization] Localization Digest, Vol 16, Issue 14

LASKE, Lionel (C2S) LLASKE at c2s.fr
Mon Jun 9 15:53:08 EDT 2008

Very good idea.

More: why not give keyboards stocks to locals grassroot in target countries for G1G1 Europe ?

So every people buy a laptop with an English keyboard and have opportunity to exchange it to its local grassroot.

It could be a very good way:
- For local grassroot to federate XO community in their country,
- For OLPC to promote grassroots in Europe.

By the way, as NN said: "Everyone should try disassembling their XO", so if someone want a localized keyboard, it should disassembly the XO first to plug the right keyboard !

           Lionel Laské.

Message: 2