[Localization] The new Sugar Roadmap and other things

Markus Schlager m.slg at gmx.de
Thu Jun 5 19:52:56 EDT 2008

Hi Sayamindu,

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008, Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:

> Ermm.. as I have stated earlier, I can do a automatic page generation
> from the Pootle data, with the contact details of project administrators
> (as well as the translators, if you want). However, I am still not very
> sure how many administrators would appreciate that.

Supposed, at least administrators have a user-page on the wiki, shouldn't
it suffice to have a link on the project-page to the administrator's
contact-page?

Being administrator for the German etoys-translation, I would
also appreciate if there was a possibility to publish for example
project/language-specific rules/conventions at a location that could be
found easily from the project-page.

> I will try to see if I can hack a feature within Pootle which lets a
> translator of a given language contact the other translators of that
> language.

This would be quite helpful, I think.

Thanks

Markus