[Localization] [translate-pootle] Pootle feature request - date of the last change

Dwayne Bailey dwayne at translate.org.za
Mon Jul 21 14:22:12 EDT 2008

There is such a change in the mozootle branch.  But let me put this on
its head.  What would you/do you do with such information? I'm just
curious as I've wondered about that data, I seem to feel lost without
it, but I'm not sure what I'd actually do with it.

--
Dwayne Bailey
Managing Director                              +27 12 460 1095 (w)