[Localization] Sugar.po Control Panel: translation of "on/off"

Carlo Falciola cfalciola at yahoo.it
Fri Jul 18 04:54:29 EDT 2008

Hi all!!

while translating sugar.po, I found three strings related to control panel:

"Error in specified radio argument use on/off."
"Error in automatic pm argument, use on/off."
"Error in extreme pm argument, use on/off."

I didn't found the "on" and "off" strings alone.. so am I correct to suppose that "on/off" should not be translated by now? (in Italian should had been "acceso/spento").

ciao e grazie
carlo

      Posta, news, sport, oroscopo: tutto in una sola pagina.
Crea l'home page che piace a te!
www.yahoo.it/latuapagina